"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant."
Robert Louis Stevenson




Saturday, March 2, 2013

Spotted Towhee in our Apple Tree



While taking a break from painting the kitchen yesterday, I spotted a male Towhee in the apple tree.  He looked like he had just visited the birdbath and was all puffed up and pruning himself.  We had 85 degree weather on Thursday and Friday, a perfect temperature for a dip in the pool!





I finished painting the kitchen and will post some photos of those next week.  We are coming down the home stretch!  The counter top should be installed early next week if all goes as planned.  My granite fabricator was sick for the last two weeks which caused the delay.  Poor guy, he sounded horrible when I spoke with him earlier last week.  

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog, I love hearing from you, stay as long as you like, Carla