"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant."
Robert Louis Stevenson




Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Visit From A Few Feathered Friends

I happened to have the camera in the kitchen when a few of our friends stopped by for a bath.  I believe the brown, black and white bird is a Spotted Towhee, not sure about the blue and brown one.  I missed taking a picture of the gold finches today.  Yesterday there were a dozen taking a bath at once. I rarely see the Towhee in time to get a picture but was lucky today.  I took these through the kitchen window on zoom so they are not as clear as I would like but I wanted to share them.  I will check again later in the afternoon and hope to get some pictures of the finches. 





2 comments:

  1. You've got one popular bird bath! Mine seems to only attract squirrels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our metal bird bath is loved by the squirrels, because The Herbal Husband puts bird seed in it! Beautiful birds, Carla. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog, I love hearing from you, stay as long as you like, Carla