"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant."
Robert Louis Stevenson




Monday, April 8, 2013

More Birdwatching


I finally was able to get a couple of photos of the Oriole in the birdbath yesterday afternoon.


Our little House Wren nests each year. I love to hear their sweet songs.







Here are three birdhouses that the House Wren can choose from.



Normally the house above is the one they use, very small and often times they have 5 chicks! 

 I think this is the one they chose this year.

1 comment:

  1. Carla, how wonderful,these little birds use your provided real estate. We have wrens, I have never seen the little cuckoo wrens. The golden oriole is a wonder on its own.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog, I love hearing from you, stay as long as you like, Carla